Polyethylene Repair Kit: How To Fix Polyethylene Pipe?
In this article we will tell you how to fix polyethylene pipe. You may have seen a lot of repairs done with polyester cement or even polyurethane. These are not the best ways to repair plastic pipes because they don’t last long enough, but they work well if you want quick results.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Tibial insert undersurface as a contributing source of polyethylene wear debris. (RC Wasielewski, N Parks, I Williams… – … and related research, 1997 – europepmc.org)
- Accelerated clearance of ultrasound contrast agents containing polyethylene glycol is associated with the generation of anti-polyethylene glycol antibodies (SM Fix, AG Nyankima, MD McSweeney… – Ultrasound in medicine …, 2018 – Elsevier)
- Biomechanical testing of suture-based meniscal repair devices containing ultrahigh-molecular-weight polyethylene suture: update 2011 (FA Barber, MA Herbert, ED Bava, OR Drew – Arthroscopy: The Journal of …, 2012 – Elsevier)
- Biomechanical testing of new meniscal repair techniques containing ultra high–molecular weight polyethylene suture (FA Barber, MA Herbert, FA Schroeder… – … : The Journal of …, 2009 – Elsevier)
- Preparation, stabilization and characterization of TiO2 on thin polyethylene films (LDPE). Photocatalytic applications (Y Zhiyong, E Mielczarski, J Mielczarski, D Laub… – Water research, 2007 – Elsevier)
- Polyethylene and metal debris generated by non-articulating surfaces of modular acetabular components (OL Huk, M Bansal, F Betts… – The Journal of …, 1994 – online.boneandjoint.org.uk)