DeWALT VS RIDGID: WHAT’S BETTER?
Ridgefield’s DeWalt X-Series gas grinder and Ridgid Ryobi are two brands with different features and prices. Both have been around since the 1970s, but they’re not exactly cheap. So which one would you choose if you had to buy just one gas grinder?
The answer is simple: neither one. You’d probably want both. But which one do you think is better? Let’s take a look at each brand’s strengths and weaknesses.
WHAT IS THE BEST GAS GRINDER FOR YOUR NEEDS?
In the past, gas grinders were used primarily for grinding herbs or small seeds into powder. They’ve evolved over time to include other uses such as coffee grinders, ice cream makers and even coffee brewers! Today’s gas grinder will allow you to use your favorite herb or spice blend in a variety of ways.
The main difference between gas grinders and blade grinders is that a blade grinder chops the material into medium to large pieces. This means you’re left with a relatively uneven grind. In addition, blade grinders can be messy and must be cleaned frequently.
A gas grinder is capable of grinding anything from herbs and spices to coffee beans, nuts, grains and more. The larger the diameter of the grinder, the coarser the grind will become.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Mounting means for telescoping pole support (DW Fowler – US Patent 3,001,754, 1961 – Google Patents)
- Modular display unit having a plurality of wall panels (DW Fowler – US Patent 3,429,428, 1969 – Google Patents)
- Can boundary crossings in clinical supervision be beneficial? (JEM Kozlowski, NT Pruitt, TA DeWalt… – Counselling Psychology …, 2014 – Taylor & Francis)
- Configuration of the Glycosidic Unions in Streptomycin1 (ML Wolfrom, MJ Cron, CW DeWalt… – Journal of the American …, 1954 – ACS Publications)
- Improved method for collection of sputum for tuberculosis testing to ensure adequate sample volumes for molecular diagnostic testing (…, G Omar, N Hapeela, D Basu, A DeWalt… – Journal of …, 2017 – Elsevier)
- ASTM Sampling methods and analytical validation for lead in paint, dust, soil, and air (…, PC Schlecht, R Song, A Feng, G Dewalt… – Sampling Environmental …, 1996 – astm.org)
- Angela E. Davis, Art and Work: A Social History of Labour in the Canadian Graphic Arts Industry to the 1940s (B Dewalt – Material Culture Review, 1997 – journals.lib.unb.ca)
- Well intervention using rigless techniques (S Khurana, B DeWalt, C Headworth – Offshore Technology …, 2003 – onepetro.org)